Re: On what we want to support: travel? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: On what we want to support: travel?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> > Seriously, it shouldn't be *that* hard to find someone to help out
> > with phpPgAdmin. There are a lot more people capable of
> writing a PHP
> > webapp than working on teh PostgreSQL optimizer. (Myself,
> for example,
> > but I don't have time to help out with this one - just an example).
> > Perhaps you should just post something on the frontpage of
> the phppgadmin page?
>
> Admin tools are boring and unattractive to developers - you
> should know that; look how long it took for me to persuade
> you to work on pgAdmin.

Yes. But you managed eventually :)
And really, wxWidgets is also a lot harder than most PHP stuff. Just
count the bugs I've added to pgAdmin.

Oh, and also compare it to how much less time it took you to convince me
to work on the PHP stuff for the website...

//Magnus