Re: Swedish PostgreSQL site needs volunteers - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Swedish PostgreSQL site needs volunteers
Date
Re: Swedish PostgreSQL site needs volunteers  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
> > I'm not sure I'm all that interested in getting a
> postgresql.se site
> > going. The main reason is that I don't really see what
> should go on it.
> > Duplicating content off postgresql.org is just stupid. And
> if we want
> > it translated, I'd much rather see it done within the
> postgresql.org
> > translation framework. So unless someone can come up with something
> > that would actually need a separate site, I don't really like it..
>
> Is there a translation framework?  That's news to me.  Has
> there been a call for translations or something?

It has been there at least since the new site went online. Not sure how
it was before that. Dunno if there has been a specific call for
translations, that was before I got involved with the web stuff.

//Magnus