Re: Release, 3rd draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Release, 3rd draft
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Whatever number is chosen, note that the MySQL people quoted 2 million
downloads of their beta (ref:
http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/news/article_959.html). Granted
they've been in beta significantly longer, and have had more beta
releases than us, but for someone comparing the press releases... Might
definitly be good to pick different wording so it can't be directly
compared.

//Magnus