Experiences with BLOB + PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From juliano.freitas@ati.pe.gov.br
Subject Experiences with BLOB + PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I'd like to ask you about some experience in managing huge databases which
store mostly binary files. We're developing a system which is likely to
grow up to terabytes in some years and I'd like to hear something from
people who really administrate these kinds of databases.

Please tell us the size of you database and the main problems you
encountered managing it. It will certainly be very helpful, specially for
me.

Thank you all!

Juliano