Re: Optimal settings for RAID controller - optimized for writes - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From KONDO Mitsumasa
Subject Re: Optimal settings for RAID controller - optimized for writes
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi,

I don't have PERC H710 raid controller, but I think he would like to know raid
striping/chunk size or read/write cache ratio in writeback-cache setting is the
best. I'd like to know it, too:)

Regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO