Re: Problems with pg_locks explosion - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: Problems with pg_locks explosion
Date
List pgsql-performance
Also it is worth checking what your sysctl vm.zone_reclaim_mode is set
to - if 1 then override to 0. As Jeff mentioned, this gotcha for larger
cpu number machines has been discussed at length on this list - but
still traps us now and again!

Cheers

Mark