PGDay.IT 2012 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject PGDay.IT 2012
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

   the 6th edition of the Italian PGDay is over. I am extremely happy
about the outcome, not only in terms of quality of the talks, but also
participation.

   We had 79 attendees, not counting staff and speakers. About 40% of
them were returning visitors. For logistics, we had 95 people in total.
Everything went smooth. We could organise it with closed eyes now,
having to deal with the usual location (Monash), catering, services, etc..

   I tried to summarise my impressions here:
http://blog.2ndquadrant.com/79-real-attendees-italian-pgday/

   I hope ITPUG will be able to organise it again next year. It is a lot
of work to do, but very rewarding.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--