Re: How to tell if server is in backup mode? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: How to tell if server is in backup mode?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Toby,

Il 29/03/12 10:46, Gabriele Bartolini ha scritto:
> Currently, there's no such a function. In general we simply check if a
> 'backup_label' file exists in PGDATA. However, it could be a good idea
> to add it as admin function (I will have a think about it and possibly
> come up with a patch).
My bad (thanks Carlo Ascani for pointing this out to me). Gilles Darold
just proposed such a patch and I looked into the commitfest website:

I just added myself as a reviewer for PostgreSQL 9.3.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--
  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia