Re: Slogans for 9.2 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gavin Flower
Subject Re: Slogans for 9.2
Date
Re: Slogans for 9.2  (Gavin Flower <GavinFlower@archidevsys.co.nz>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On 01/02/12 23:23, Susanne Ebrecht wrote:
Am 31.01.2012 19:08, schrieb Josh Berkus:
I like the Fast & Powerful, though -- it goes with the iconography I have in mind for the image.

It isn't that I don't like it.

Unfortunately, so many cleaning powder vendors use the word "powerful" in their marketing that
I always fist think to cleaning powders when I hear it.

On the other hand - when I hear "Fast && Powerful" I immediately think to this almost speed of
sound fast BMW motorcycle. We often say here it is a bike for suicide junkies.
Ppl who buy it want to get the adrenalin kick.

Shouldn't people who use PostgreSQL get an adrenalin kick too? - I think yes.

When you get it done by layout / images / fonts with speed stripes - that it looks like getting an
adrenalin kick - then Fast & Powerful is excellent.

Susanne

How about:

Reliably

Accelerated