trouble adding a node to BDR - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Boyle
Subject trouble adding a node to BDR
Date
List pgsql-general

I have two servers/nodes setup with BDR and that is working.  I’m trying to add a third node.  When the third node tries to sync, I get an error:

pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:

pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 600; 1255 17054 FUNCTION cast_txt_to_int(text, integer) postgres

pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  function "cast_txt_to_int" already exists with same argument types

The thing is, that function does not actually exist on the destination side.  How can I get past this error and get the third node online?

Thanks!