Re: pg_upgrade does not translate tablespace location to new cluster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: pg_upgrade does not translate tablespace location to new cluster
Date
List pgsql-general
On 07/18/11 1:59 PM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>> Guillaume, I agree with your analysis.
>> >
> Thanks :)

Can we please trim quotes on responses?   We really don't need a
regurgitation of the entire 40 preceding messages to say 'thanks', just
the part that you are referencing will suffice.

If you use Thunderbird, a handy feature is to select just the part you
want to quote before hitting 'reply' and it will just include that, this
is even easier than deleting the parts you don't want.