Re: disable triggers using psql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Geoffrey Myers
Subject Re: disable triggers using psql
Date
List pgsql-general
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>> cut and paste:
>>
>> set ON_ERROR_ROLLBACK;
>
> Should be
>
> \set ON_ERROR_ROLLBACK on
>
> You can also set this when calling psql like so:
>
> psql --set ON_ERROR_ROLLBACK=on
>
> But that's getting off-topic now, as we've got the problem narrowed:
>
>> INSERT 0 1
>
> This shows the session_replication_role is working as it should. Double
> check where and how you are setting it; your foreign key problems
> will go away once it is set correctly.

I'm not sure how to address this.  I'm not exactly sure where to place
session_replication_role.  It's very close to the top of the file:

--
-- PostgreSQL database dump
--

SET client_encoding = 'UTF-8';
SET standard_conforming_strings = off;

set session_replication_role = replica;

I'm still getting the errors.  If it doesn't belong at the beginning of
this process, I'm not exactly sure where it should go.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson