Re: Slow updates, poor IO - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From John Huttley
Subject Re: Slow updates, poor IO
Date
List pgsql-performance
Ah yess... actually I can get the Kingston stuff locally.
However at the moment I'm happily married and want to keep it that way!

Everything is in pairs too. Actually its a lot cheaper than when it first came out, but still
a lot more than your corner shop DDR-2 stuff.

--John