Re: PostgreSQL and SVN - help me... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and SVN - help me...
Date
List pgsql-general
On 13/08/2008 21:30, Rodrigo Faccioli wrote:

> I want to know if is possible I install SVN (subversion control version)
> on postgresql. if is possible, is my idea the best?

I'm not sure what you mean....

If you want to use PostgreSQL as a back-end for Subversion, I don't
think you can - SVN uses BerkelyDB, IIRC.

If you're talking about accessing the source code repository for PG, it
uses CVS, and the details are on the website. Of course, there's nothing
to stop you setting up your own private SVN repository for the PG code
if you *really* want to.... :-)

Ray.

rod@iol.ie