Re: ftell error during pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: ftell error during pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-general
This is almost certainly the bug fixed in 8.2.4 and listed in the
release notes as:
"Allow pg_dump to do binary backups larger than two gigabytes on Windows
(Magnus) "

If it happens to be that your dump could approach the 2Gb limit, I
suggest you upgrade to 8.2.9 and see if it goes away.

As this is entirely a client bug, there would be nothing in the logs.

//Magnus