Re: Report FOSDEM (Brussels) 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Report FOSDEM (Brussels) 2008
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert Bernier wrote:
> On Sunday 24 February 2008 20:23, Susanne Ebrecht wrote:
>> To make it short: FOSDEM 2008 wasn't great ... it was much more then great.
>
> Please publish the links to any photos that you took and I'll incorporate them in future releases of pg_live.

Not a bad idea, but please be careful about it. If you cannot identify
every single person on the picture as someone who's a known member of
the project, I'd stay away from it (assuming the persons are clearly
visible - if you just get the back of someone or so it doesn't matter).
We don't want to end up in a bad situation wrt someones privacy there.
On a website we can just remove the picture if someone complains, it's a
whole lot harder if it's on a CD.

//Magnus