Re: Why doesn't this query work? Puzzle to hard for me to crack - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Frank Bax
Subject Re: Why doesn't this query work? Puzzle to hard for me to crack
Date
List pgsql-novice
These queries are identical!

I'm guessing your query works because there is only one player named
Robert.  If there were more than one Robert; the query will likely also
produce incorrect results.

IAC, try adding "GROUP BY players.player_id".