sql file in the tutorial directory - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Pavel SRB
Subject sql file in the tutorial directory
Date
Re: sql file in the tutorial directory  (Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk>)
List pgsql-novice
hi all, before few days i have installed via apt-get version 8.1 to my
debian etch machine.

after reading lesson 3 in tutorial [
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/tutorial-advanced.html ]
i was looking for these sql files. But i do not find any on my system
also not on web. Can you please tell from where can i get them. Thank
you very much

Pavel SBR

these are packeges available on my system

rc  postgresql                        7.5.22
object-relational SQL database management sy
ii  postgresql-8.1                    8.1.9-0etch2
object-relational SQL database, version 8.1
rc  postgresql-client                 7.5.22
front-end programs for PostgreSQL (transitio
ii  postgresql-client-8.1             8.1.9-0etch2
front-end programs for PostgreSQL 8.1
ii  postgresql-client-common          71
manager for multiple PostgreSQL client versi
ii  postgresql-common                 71
manager for PostgreSQL database clusters
ii  postgresql-doc-8.1                8.1.9-0etch2
documentation for the PostgreSQL database ma