Whatever happened about the paths? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Whatever happened about the paths?
Date
Re: Whatever happened about the paths?  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-www
The fact that we changed the naming standard for the source location at
least broke the docs building script.

Did we ever decide if we should rename it or symlink or what?

My vote is that we rename the directory to beta2, and then create a
symlink from "beta" pointing to the latest available version.

Unless there are any actual objections to this method, I'll make that
happen later today (when I've made sure the US folks have woken up and
had a chance to hav their say)

//Magnus