Re: Fwd: [cbp] New MySQL Journal - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Fwd: [cbp] New MySQL Journal
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Bob Zurek wrote:
> Hi:
> I'm the new CTO of EntepriseDB and have just joined this list.
Hopefully your employer won't disjoin you due to crime against the
company name :-)

> With respect to this topic, I hope to reach out to Fuat Kircaali who is
> the founder and CEO of SYS-CON Media and whom I've known for many years
> to discuss the potential of creating a new PostgreSQL Journal that could
> be published by them.
This sounds like a very good idea, because a PostgreSQL Journal would
probably need more journalistic input than the community could provide.

Regards,
Andreas