Re: On what we want to support: travel? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Cornelia Boenigk
Subject Re: On what we want to support: travel?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi all

 > There are many possible reasons for lack of comments.  Some might be:

another one:
I think we are talking of something we don't really have

Of course it is important to decide what should be funded and what not
but it is difficult to decide a priority list for the future. In my
experience the nicest plans are melting if something unexpected
happens which may be at the last position of the plan but must be done
first.

If for example funding coders is on the first place and a server
crashes I'm sure you buy new servers first and postpone paying the coder.

just my thoughts

Conni