Re: Client build of MSVC6+ patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Client build of MSVC6+ patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
I'm still not very happy - we never got a reply about why the reordering
was needed at all. Referring in some way to FBSD doesn't really answer
for Windows. I am currently without a Windows box I can use, so I am
dependent on asking questions.

cheers

andrew