Re: pgstat: remove delayed destroy / pipe: socket - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: pgstat: remove delayed destroy / pipe: socket
Date
List pgsql-patches
>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2006 at 12:26 pm, in message
<6BCB9D8A16AC4241919521715F4D8BCEA0F8DF@algol.sollentuna.se>, "Magnus
Hagander"
<mha@sollentuna.net> wrote:
> And finally, the error handling looks a bit off? We specifically
*don't*
> want it to log an error for the WSAECONNRESET state -  it's a normal
> state. Or am I reading the patch wrong?

It looks to me like error is never referenced except when ret ==
SOCKET_ERROR.  When ret == SOCKET_ERROR and error == WSAEWOULDBLOCK it
loops back without generating an error message.

-Kevin