Re: Autovacuum docs - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Matthew T. O'Connor
Subject Re: Autovacuum docs
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:

>>+     Additionally to the base threshold values and scale factors, there are
>>+     two parameters that can be set for each table in <structname>pg_autovacuum</structname>:
>>

>"Additionally to" is not good style ... maybe "Besides"?

I think "In addition to" was what Alvaro meant, which works.

I just gave the patch a quick eye-balling and it looks good to me.

Alvaro, thanks for doing this, I know I said I would get to it, but I
just don't seem to be able to find time for Postgres work these days.
If fact I can barely find enough time to keep up with the lists these
days.  Anyway, it looks good and thanks!

Matt