Re: [HACKERS] Proposed patch to getaddrinfo.c to support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Petr Jelinek
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Proposed patch to getaddrinfo.c to support
Date
List pgsql-patches
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> The patch I sent should be exactly what is required to have HAVE_IPV6
> and HAVE_STRUCT_ADDRINFO defined on windows. That should be true
> regardless of which windows you are building on - the headers should be
> the same.

Oh, if that include makes HAVE_IPV6 defined than it should be ok, I
guess I just misunderstood your mail about your changes to HAVE_IPV6
check in configure under windows. Sorry for misinformation.
[making...]
Yes it actually builds, make check has nine failures for me but that has
nothing to do with IPv6 (looks like postgres doesn't like my locale
because with initdb --no-locale it passes without prob).

So I hope IPv6 episode is finally over :)

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)