Re: limiting connections per user/database - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Petr Jelínek
Subject Re: limiting connections per user/database
Date
List pgsql-patches
Ok didn't know that stats are well behind actual state - I used pgstat
because it already stores number of conenctions per database so I
thought doing same thing again is needless.
So you think I should store those data somewhere myself. What you think
is best place, some extra hash or in system catalog or ... ?

BTW you should still apply that pgstat.c.diff because it fixes bug in
current CVS

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)