Re: plperl features - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: plperl features
Date
List pgsql-patches
This was the patch that I took the array processing piece from and
attempted to fix, since it was badly broken. However, I'm not happy
about any of the ways of doing it, and suspect I won't get it done for
8.1. I think we need that piece done before we look at ANYELEMENT/ANYARRAY.

cheers

andrew