Re: minor windows & cygwin regression failures on stable - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: minor windows & cygwin regression failures on stable
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

>Dunno about the stats failure.  It looks like the stats collector just
>isn't working on Cygwin, but AFAIR no one has touched that code lately.

Well, it seems at least to be running. When I fire up postmaster there
are 4 processes running and no indication of failure that I could see on
the log. (There is a complaint about failing to dup(0) after 3195
successes - I assume that has nothing to do with it?)

The good news is that the regression result fixes made Windows native
green again.

cheers

andrew