Re: Two Flyers - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Two Flyers
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
elein wrote:

>I donated the time for these flyers. My company is donating
>the printing.
>
>Are you saying that you do not want the flyers I created
>at the PostgreSQL booth, representing PostgreSQL, at
>OSCON?
>
>Only because I'm using the slony elephant instead
>of the other one?

Probably not, but it's certainly unfortunate to use a different logo.
It's a question of CI (Community Identity) to use the same logo
throughout all documents covering the core product. Marketing is done by
imprinting the same images into the retina again and again.

BTW I like the LinuxTag flyer, the elephant as watermark is widely visible.

Regards,
Andreas