Re: libpq connectivity - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Tassell
Subject Re: libpq connectivity
Date
List pgsql-general
Someone mentioned that you had to include libpq, but you are also using the
wrong GCC command line.  the -c switch tells gcc to just build an object
file, ignoring the main routine and not creating an actual executable
program.  You want something like this:

$ gcc conn2.c  -o conn2 -lpq