Re: Column name case conversion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Zeljko Trogrlic
Subject Re: Column name case conversion
Date
List pgsql-general
First, having id and ID is a BAD naming practice.

Compatibility could be solved with compatibility flags. I guess this is not
the only place where PostgreSQL breaks compatibility (like any other database).

I remember milion of swithches when I worked with old Turbo c :(