Re: Anyone know javascript? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: Anyone know javascript?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
thanks for the info
Maybe I can handle this:

One question?

What Input should I expect in this form?

What the user types in he will be redirected to a special page?

Did I unterstand that right?
Ewald

Justin Clift schrieb:
Ewald Geschwinde wrote:
What do you need exactly?
I've made a project with many jscript in it
Ewald
Hi Ewald,

Ok, here's what we need.  Not sure if it's possible like this (and
cross-browser compatible), but doesn't hurt to ask.

Is it possible to have some kind of pop-up Javascript that asks for a
new page name, calculates the URL from their input, and goes there?  All
trigged by a user clicking on a "Create new page" link?

That's the *ideal* approach, inspired by the old PHP website that has a
similar function for it's Search box.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift