Seek for cygwin1.dll to run postgreSQL on WinNT workstation - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Johannes Pretorius
Subject Seek for cygwin1.dll to run postgreSQL on WinNT workstation
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi there
--------
I am COMPLETELY new to PostgreSQL and need some assistance please..

I am actually running through some databases to search for one that can
surve our companies needs and is affordable for the clients..

If somebody can please tell me where I can get 'cygwin1.dll' to run
PostgreSQL on WinNT - Workstation . I have downloaded the postgreSQL
from ftp.linux.co.za and found the WinNT
distro there..

So if somebody can please help in this manner..

Thanks in Advance
Johannes