With what options RPM was compiled? ( Was: Czech Win1250 sorting q) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert
Subject With what options RPM was compiled? ( Was: Czech Win1250 sorting q)
Date
List pgsql-general
I've upgraded to 6.5.3 from RPM but 'set client_encoding' still says
'unknow variable'. How can I know whether RPM was compiled
with --enable-locale and  --with-mb=LATIN2? And if it wasn't,
could I humbly suggest it for next version?

If I knew it wasn't compiled with the right options, I could just
take a deep breath and try to recompile it myself. However, there's
no info about compile options used to prepare RPM and I'm not
sure I'm not doing some trivial mistake... I'd like to avoid recompiling
the whole thing if I can.

- Robert

P.S. David, thanks for your help so far. I forgot to send my last mail
to the list and sent it to your address only instead. Sorry.