Re: Bytea poor performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From NSO
Subject Re: Bytea poor performance
Date
Re: Bytea poor performance  (Mark Kirkwood <markir@paradise.net.nz>)
List pgsql-performance

Well, no. Delphi isn't better, same time just for downloading data... But
as I told before, if for ex. pgAdminIII is running on server machine it is
a lot faster, I do not know why, I was monitoring network connection
between client and server and it is using only up to 2% of full speed.. is
server can't send faster? or client is not accepting data faster?