Re: [HACKERS] Decision Process WAS: Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Decision Process WAS: Increased company involvement
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert Treat said:

>> * Engage the community by participating in discussions and patch
>>     reviews - your credibility as a contributor depends on your
>>     willingness to contribute to the community in non-coding
>>     ways as well
>
> Actually I think Bruces blurb is good for the general FAQ, and this
> would be  good for the Developer FAQs

I nat happy avout that last point - personally, I value most highly the
views of those who contribute code or similar and least highly the views of
those whose principal contribution is opinions.

cheers

andrew