Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part ofsmile.amazon.com? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part ofsmile.amazon.com?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Eric,

* Eric Ridge (eebbrr@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 1:20 PM Eric Ridge <eebbrr@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 12:24 PM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > We've now registered on smile and we got the following link for anyone
> > else who is interested:
> >
> > Wow, that was fast!  Great job!
>
> Oh. Meant to ask... under what name are y'all registered?   More
> specifically, did it change from what I guess was a place-holder before you
> did all this?

No, it didn't change, United States PostgreSQL Association is correct.

If you want to be sure, Amazon gave us this link for people to use:

https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-2194507

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment