Re: [translators] [press-regional] 9.6 Release Translations

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: [translators] [press-regional] 9.6 Release Translations
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Re: [translators] [press-regional] 9.6 Release Translations  (Alvaro Herrera, )
 Re: [translators] [press-regional] 9.6 Release Translations  (Josh berkus, )
  Re: [translators] [press-regional] 9.6 Release Translations  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: [translators] [press-regional] 9.6 Release Translations  (Magnus Hagander, )
   Re: [translators] [press-regional] 9.6 Release Translations  (Gabriele Bartolini, )

Josh berkus wrote:
> On 09/29/2016 10:07 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > One more thing I just noticed.  If you go to the front page, the
> > featured content box has links to the announcement, but it is not
> > possible to get to the translated release kits, nor there is any
> > indication that they exist at all.  I don't think this has been properly
> > considered.
>
> I was operating under the assumption that the translationed versions
> showed up automatically, as they did on the old website code.  I wasn't
> aware that they didn't, anymore.  In 4 years (or more)?  this is the
> first time anyone has brought it up.

Yeah, I noticed that Dave's commit has to list each translation
separately.

> The chain to find the translations is announcement --> presskit -->
> translations --> press page.  Which is pretty obscure if you have to
> find them that way.

Yes, agreed.