Re: When should be advocate external projects? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Date
Re: When should be advocate external projects?  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Re: When should be advocate external projects?  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 02:15:15PM -0700, Joshua Drake wrote:
> On 05/12/2016 02:02 PM, Justin Clift wrote:

> IMO:
>
> A much better solution is to rework the software catalogue to properly
> highly open source "projects" versus "products" and allow people to manage
> via a moderated interface their own listings. It will be consistent, provide
> a central place within the primary domain and be lower overhead than a wiki.

The nice thing about a wiki is anyone can go in and improve it.