Re: 9.5 Release press coverage - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: 9.5 Release press coverage
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 10:02:01AM +0100, Damien Clochard wrote:

> >I really like this idea. As you say, we can't actually enforce
> >anything. But as long as the text is balanced and fair, we can *ask*
> >for it, and I think many of them would have no problem with that. As
> >for the contents I would make it shorter than what you have written,
> >but the important parts to get in is what it is (RDBMS, open source),
> >who makes it (community and what makes up of it) and the link back to
> >the main website.
> >

> Thanks for your answer Magnus. I think I'm going to start a brand
> new thread and create a specific wiki page called "Corporate PR
> Guidelines", if that sounds right.

I think that would be helpful as we are having to guess some of these
things at this point.  You can even mention some of the press release
first-sentence wording as a suggestion.

+ Roman grave inscription                             +