Re: Postgresql prepared transactions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Radosław Smogura
Subject Re: Postgresql prepared transactions
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

In any way may I ask to add information in protocol-message-formats.html that
for command status for queries like COMMIT, ROLLBACK, PREPARE TRANSACTION
status may be ROLLBACK. It is important for XA resources to check what
actually happend. I can't find this in documentation as well.

Radek,

Radosław Smogura <rsmogura@softperience.eu> Saturday 19 February 2011 01:02:36