Re: Feature: vacuum page before write - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Radosław Smogura
Subject Re: Feature: vacuum page before write
Date
List pgsql-general
I prefer on demand solution, as it reduces latency and I can order vaccum at
night, when I have free CPU resources. At least auto vaccum on flush should be
configurable.

Kind regards,
Radek

pasman pasmański <pasman.p@gmail.com> Saturday 05 February 2011 04:29:37