Re: which mailing list for bindings writers - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: which mailing list for bindings writers
Date
List pgsql-novice
Marco Maggi wrote:
> "Bruce Momjian" wrote:
> >> Which  mailing  list  should  I  follow  to  have  enough
> >> informations to be up to date?
> >
> > Well, all new development happens on the hackers list.
>
> Ugh!  While the recent "Python Driver Confusion" is the kind
> of  thread I  want to  read, pgsql-hackers  is  overkill for
> my needs...

Agreed, but what should we recommend?  We really don't have a place for
interface writers to learn about Postgres changes since most of our
interfaces are now external to the main project.  Would reading the
weekly Postgres news be sufficient?

  PG East:  http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do