Re: Wanted: new project slogan - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Wow, great list.  I had already created a trimmed-down, categorized list
on my blog:

    http://momjian.us/main/blogs/pgblog/2010.html#January_29_2010

If we want to choose a couple to cycle through, we can pick the best
from each category.