Re: Interesting SEPostgreSQL Article - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From David Fetter
Subject Re: Interesting SEPostgreSQL Article
Date
Re: Interesting SEPostgreSQL Article
Re: Interesting SEPostgreSQL Article
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 12:05:34PM -0800, Richard Broersma wrote:
> http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/365224/9a00d53d591f09f8/
>
> It sounds like the call is going out for interested users to speak
> up.

Sadly, it's behind a pay-wall until December 17.

In case it wasn't clear from earlier, I count the entire SE-Linux
effort as a failure.  We might get something halfway decent out of
more comprehensive and finer grained access controls, but
SE-PostgreSQL has not shown any evidence of being viable, not least
because it depends on exactly one hard-working, dedicated, but in the
end *single* person.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!