Re: New mug design - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: New mug design
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 16:39:25 -0500 (EST) Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Rob Napier wrote:
> > I suggest that you combine the two ideas:

> > And

> You mean:
>
>     BEGIN;
>     CREATE TABLE pg_mug (contents TEXT);
>     INSERT INTO pg_mug VALUES('coffee', 'sugar', 'cream');
>     COMMIT;
>
> ?

+1

But we need to linebreak the third line, else it will go around
the mug (and i want the logo on the other side). So this results
in 5 lines SQL-code, that's ok.

What about the "SELECT PostgreSQL();" idea mentioned upthread?

Bye

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group