Re: List of PostgreSQL Forks - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: List of PostgreSQL Forks
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
ISTR years back PostGIS was distributed as a complete bundle, with code
changes and under the GPL, which in most cases would qualify it as a fork; the
distribution method being important here. Certainly it would be enough to
confuse people.

BTW, if there is any possibility of it, I'd really love to see you guys
relicense under the BSD. There are a lot of positive upsides that would come
from a move like that.