Re: script binaries renaming - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: script binaries renaming
Date
List pgsql-patches
FYI, the patch author and survey requestor has withdrawn the patch with
the following comment:

> I think we can reject this patch. I don't process yet output from survey
> on general, but it seems that more users prefer pg_ prefix, but idea of
> "pgc" command seems to be better. I think it is good idea for 9.0 release.

The TODO item has been removed as well:

    * Prefix command-line utilities like createuser with 'pg_'

      http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-06/msg00025.php