Re: pgweb cvs repository moving ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: pgweb cvs repository moving ...
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tuesday 06 November 2007 12:26, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> --On Tuesday, November 06, 2007 12:00:39 -0500 Robert Treat
>
> <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 06 November 2007 11:51, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >> --On Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:42:09 -0500 Robert Treat

> >> All of gborg is going down ...
> >
> > Wow, I think thats a horrible decision.
>
> Considering that we've been trying to shut this down for, what, almost 2
> years now?  And both you and JD have been beating your heads against the
> wall trying to get the holdouts to move?  The site will be backed up, so
> that any left can still be moved, it just won't be 'up and running' anymore

The reason this project has not been completed is due to a lack of manpower /
initiative from the web team, not due to resistence from the projects
themselves.  We actually have made progress (slow, but progress
none-the-less), I'm not sure why your so fired up to shut it off so
immediatly.

--
Robert Treat