Re: 2nd annual State of Lightning Talks at OSCON - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: 2nd annual State of Lightning Talks at OSCON
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 09:16:24PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Jim,
> >
> > > Are there any talks about all the new features that will be in 8.3/are
> > > in 8.2?
> >
> > I was planning on doing one, but if you'd rather do it, why not?
>
> Make sure you read your email the morning before you give your talk.  ;-)

Heh. Pervasive was good enough to tell me what was up almost a week
before they announced. I'm not worried about that being an issue with my
current job. :)
--
Jim Nasby                                      decibel@decibel.org